An absolute must for anyone living with dementia. This clock removes the confusion that can so often occur around day, date and time. There are two display screens, one gives full details on the day of the week, date, year and time, whilst the other shows a more simplified version of the time which is particularly suited for those in the mid and later stages of dementia. The clock comes with a very useful instruction manual which sets out in an easy to understand way how to set it up and then be able to get the most out of it.
- How to cope with aggression and violent behaviour in someone with dementia
- Heading into winter: Will there be a second wave of Coronavirus and how to prepare for it
- Fighting for My Life: How to Thrive in the Shadow of Alzheimer’s By Marwan Noel Sabbagh
- The difficult decision of moving a loved one into care during the Coronavirus pandemic
- September is World Alzheimer’s Month